- Damascus Kitchen Knife Sets made of Stainless Steel is the perfect collection for slicing apples with a paring knife, to chopping vegetables with a chef's knife.
- Stainless Damascus knives use traditional craftsmanship by skilled Japanese artisans. The material type is 5Cr15 steel.
- The blade features super-premium stainless steel with a fine grain structure SG2 core for an ultimate sharp edge.
- The core is clad on each side with 50 alternating layers of nickel and Damascus stainless steel making this a 101-layer blade with a deep-etched chevron pattern.
- The blades are hand-finished using a traditional honbazuke honing technique and sharpened twice on whetstones with custom grits, followed by mirror polishing on a leather wheel.
- The blade is then cryogenically hardened, rapidly cooled, and then tempered twice to maximize durability with a blade angle honed to 15° on each side.
- The full tang tapered, triple-riveted, linen micarta handle is able to withstand extreme temperatures while resisting wear after use.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.