Looking out for the ways to sharpen your knives, scissors or any other carving tools ? Then Mesh whetstone sharpener is for you !
- Premium-quality Mesh whetstone for quality sharpening results.
- Double-sided sharpening edge.
- Equipped with non-slip silica gel base guarantee safety sharpening.
- Widely used for knives, scissors, hand tools, woodworking tools, carving tools, Cleaver, etc.
- Must have for kitchen knives for sharp Edges.
- Angle guide for perfect angle for perfect sharpening specially for beginners.
Follow the below steps to sharpen your knife:
Step 1: Soak the stone in water for 5 to 15 minutes to get it charge for sharpening.
Step 2: Seat your stone on the bamboo rubber case.
Step 3: Coarse grinding, used to repair the seriously aged dam edge, suitable for dull knives. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30 °, grind the edge on the surface of the stone back and forth with gentle pressure, & cutting it until the edge is sharp enough.
Step 4: Fine grinding is needed to remove burrs from the edge. Use softer pressure, Repeat step 1, and repair the edge until it is smooth and crisp. In general, Use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
Step 5 : Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse with water after sharpening the tool, then dry it. Clean the surface stone with a soft brush and vent it to dry.
And your knife is sharped and ready to go for all your kitchen needs.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Free shipping! Expect your package to reach you in 1 -2 Weeks